Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,018 (C$5,978) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)