Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,217 (C$6,091) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (32 minutes ago)