Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.717 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,218 (C$5,886) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)