Cost of living comparison between Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.705 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,274 (C$6,067) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)