Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.663 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,603 (C$3,927) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)