Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,774 ($5,132) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)