Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,542 ($4,938) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (44 minutes ago)