Cost of living comparison between Charlottesville, Virginia, United States and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,761 ($5,182) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (37 minutes ago)