Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,560 ($3,062) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)