Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 767 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,862 ($5,161) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (39 minutes ago)