Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,317 ($3,943) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)