Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 70% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,575 ($4,371) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)