Cost of living comparison between Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 70% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,108 ($5,562) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)