Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,587 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)