Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,364 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)