Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,358 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)