Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,351 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (38 minutes ago)