Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,253 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)