Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,396 (元17,889) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)