Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12879 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,725 (元13,397) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (15 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)