Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13385 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,997 (元14,920) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)