Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13616 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,209 (元23,569) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)