Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,366 (₩5,468,874) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)