Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,390 (₩4,499,605) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (42 minutes ago)