Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02609 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,398 (53,587 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)