Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02653 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,970 (74,280 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)