Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02632 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,434 (54,498 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (15 minutes ago)