Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,355 (元17,161) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)