Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,489 (元18,479) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)