Cost of living comparison between Changchun, China and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13518 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,022 (元29,749) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)