Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,055 (元29,822) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)