Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01277 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,435 (₨112,326) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)