Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 695 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,981 (₨142,932) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)