Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,248 in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)