Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,650 (₨299,385) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)