Cost of living comparison between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02615 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,994 (114,499 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)