Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02607 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,033 (77,953 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)