Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03878 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,619 (41,752 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)