Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03781 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,418 (63,955 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)