Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04360 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,140 (Mex$ 26,137) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)