Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04726 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,154 (Mex$ 24,411) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)