Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,454 ($2,889) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (27 minutes ago)