Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,793 ($4,261) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)