Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,228 ($2,620) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)