Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,040 ($2,398) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)