Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,219 ($3,420) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)