Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,144 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (25 minutes ago)