Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,796 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)