Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,135 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)