Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,111 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)