Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22912 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,622 (R$ 7,080) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)