Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24925 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,219 (R$ 8,902) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)