Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31022 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,916 (EC$9,401) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)