Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24928 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,425 (R$ 5,716) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)