Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,815 (R$ 9,399) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (39 minutes ago)