Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,763 (R$ 9,072) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)