Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,820 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)