Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,378 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)