Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,962 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)