Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,439 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)