Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,006 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)