Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 588 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09318 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,393 (25,685 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)