Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09001 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,383 (15,362 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)