Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Spain and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,956 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)