Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,494 (COL$7,772,702) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)