Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,635 (COL$5,553,119) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)