Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,796 (£2,461) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)