Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 705 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,318 (£3,736) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)