Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,230 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09417 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 131% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,922 (Bs 73,508) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)