Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,928 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08491 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 103% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,460 (Bs 52,518) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (37 minutes ago)