Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,781 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08955 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 114% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,484 (Bs 50,073) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)