Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,436 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09482 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 129% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,458 (Bs 78,663) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)