Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,673 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08948 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 119% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,557 (Bs 73,277) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)