Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,272 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06609 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,012 (R 30,440) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (44 minutes ago)