Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,771 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07451 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,255 (R 43,689) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)