Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07340 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,483 (R 47,452) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)