Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06896 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,139 (R 45,522) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)