Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01356 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,738 (201,858 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (34 minutes ago)