Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,642 (187,109 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (35 minutes ago)