Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 508 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04710 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,345 (Mex$ 28,559) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)