Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,639 (AU$7,966) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)