Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,552 (AU$7,693) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)