Cost of living comparison between Canberra, Australia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 752 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 76% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,736 (AU$8,162) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (36 minutes ago)