Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,676 (R$ 7,154) in Campo Grande.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)