Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23362 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,579 (R$ 6,759) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)