Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,620 (R$ 9,993) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)