Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23620 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,579 (R$ 6,687) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)