Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,922 (R$ 7,159) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)