Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,755 (R$ 10,114) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)