Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22877 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,073 (R$ 9,063) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (41 minutes ago)