Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25829 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,007 (R$ 7,769) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (23 minutes ago)