Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 936 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24712 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,255 (R$ 9,125) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)