Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,975 (R$ 7,390) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)