Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04484 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,676 (Mex$ 37,376) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (24 minutes ago)