Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,075 (£4,468) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)