Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26442 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,080 (S/. 7,868) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)