Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01624 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,292 (Php79,569) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)