Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01676 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,301 (Php77,627) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨12,198 (41 minutes ago)