Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01654 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,337 (Php80,856) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)