Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,494 (CH$1,863,405) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)