Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,160 (CH$1,584,205) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (24 minutes ago)