Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,627 (CH$2,578,162) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)