Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,385 (CH$1,788,886) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)