Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09271 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 170% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,440 (Bs 91,036) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)