Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 172% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,157 (Bs 87,463) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)