Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 77% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €522 (Bs 42,363,839) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)