Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,805 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04815 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €811 (E£ 16,841) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (13 minutes ago)