Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,819 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04844 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €619 (E£ 12,774) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)