Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,275 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10369 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,927 (E£ 18,582) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)