Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,843 (AU$4,469) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)