Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.696 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,072 (AU$7,286) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)