Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 65% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,943 (AU$7,005) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)