Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,767 (AU$7,147) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)