Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 71% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,331 (AU$7,571) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)