Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,811 ($5,230) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)