Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,711 ($5,044) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (24 minutes ago)