Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,000 ($3,535) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (40 minutes ago)