Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,850 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)