Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,995 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)