Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,839 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (28 minutes ago)