Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,547 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (26 minutes ago)