Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,703 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)