Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01629 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,815 (Php111,411) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)