Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01567 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,834 (Php117,039) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)