Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01871 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,104 (Php165,918) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)