Cost of living comparison between Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04955 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,235 (Mex$ 65,281) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)