Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04325 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,564 (Mex$ 36,154) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)