Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,135 (Mex$ 63,207) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)