Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04375 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,076 (Mex$ 70,306) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)