Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04363 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,738 (Mex$ 39,826) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)